Welcome to Math Games, the most trusted source for free math games and skill practice online. Simply select a grade, skill or game to get started in your
home or classroom!
- Instant setup using Google Classrooms, Edmodo, Remind or Office 355
- Create printable worksheets for offline practice
- Create detailed assignments, lesson plans and exit tickets
- Scratch pads to help students solve problems
- Detailed Reporting for Teachers and School Admins
- Skills Aligned to the Common Core Standards
- Tablet, Chromebooks, iPads and mobile phone ready -no downloads needed
- Trusted and used by over 5 million students in homes and classrooms
Math Games offers online games and printable worksheets to make learning math fun. Kids from pre-K to 8th grade can practice math skills recommended by the Common Core State Standards in exciting game formats. Never associated learning algebra with rescuing animals or destroying zombies? Time to think again!
Kids learn better when they're having fun. They also learn better when they get to practice new skills repeatedly. Math Games lets them do both - in school or at home.
Teachers and parents can create custom assignments that assess or review particular math skills. Activities are tailored so pupils work at appropriate grade levels. Worksheets can be downloaded and printed for classroom use, or activities can be completed and automatically graded online.
Best of all? It's completely free! Click on any of our games above to get started.